My Weekend Workout Pt. 01

It's the mid 70's. I'm at the height of my physical wellbeing. I do circuit-weight training and swim laps for an hour every morning during the week. On the weekend I bike 15 miles both days. I'm a slim, trim, well-built healthy and horny young man. I've been told I'm handsome. Oh yes, my cock. It's a nice cock, 7 inched hard. And yes, hard, that is its normal state most of the time. It only takes a passing thought or a look at a woman with a nice ass and shapely legs or a view of a man with sporting a nice bulge for a package.

Aside from seeing a hot body, I love and am turned on by all things shiny. There's nothing hotter than an outfit of spandex, lycra, rubber, leather, or silk. They were sexy as hell to look at and even more sexy to wear. I loved seeing the outline of a nice cock inside of these tight shiny fabrics. My mouth would water and my cock would get hard.

I loved wearing speedo's to swim and lycra outfits to bike. From my exercise regiment, my body was appealing. I was muscular with shapely legs and stronger thighs, rippling with power, that all lead up to that pulsing cock squeezed into either my swimsuit or biking shorts. They were exceedingly tight and not a bit was left to the imagination. I'm not sure if I wore this outfit for the amazing feel or for the viewing pleasure of others.

It's a Saturday morning and my normal routine would have been to suit up in my favorite lycra spandex biking outfit and head over to Starbucks to get the morning started. At this time I'm living in Columbia Maryland, a planned city with bike paths and green areas throughout the city. On this particular morning though I decide I want to be refreshed so I bike over to the health club to do laps.

On this particular day I was also feeling incredibly horny. I had brought with me a pair of chrome metallic blue speedos. If I saw someone else wearing them I would want to drop to my knees, peel them down with my teeth, and then suck whatever had been packaged in them. With this thought in mind strip off my biking outfit and step into the speedos. I put my hand inside, taking my cock, and adjust it for maximum bulge.

Since it's early on a Saturday the pool isn't crowded. I'll have a lane to myself as I like it. I do take a few minutes though to parade around the perimeter so show off what I have to offer hoping someone will take notice. My normal routine is to swim enough laps to go a mile. This usually takes about an hour. Before I leave the pool I take a minute to readjust my cock for best viewing. As I climb slowly out of the pool I hesitate just for a brief time giving all a view of my shapely legs and shiny blue sexy ass.

I feel like indulging myself with the pleasure of the sauna. The club has a dozen booths in a common area for men and women that are designed to accommodate 8 to 10 people. Each booth has external indictor lights to show if the booth is available for use, green for enter, red for privacy. All lights are green as I enter the area. I enter the first booth and find a man about my age on the top bench. He is nude, sitting on his towel, and his eyes are closed. My eyes immediately trail up his open legs and notice his cock is half hard. Mmmm, I consider the possibilities. I decide to take a place on the lower bench. I lay my towel across the bench and lay down. I'm still wearing those sexy shiny blue speedos as I put my hand inside to readjust my already hardening cock.

Apparently I had drifted off as I am awakened by the sound of the door opening. In walks another hunk of a man, full six-pack abs, shapely legs, handsome face and a cock that looks perfect. He had been swimming in the lane next to me. I notice he switches the light control so that the light for our sauna is now red. I sit up and make room for him. I'm wondering what he has in mind. The man on the top bench is still there. I look up and notice that he is slowly stroking his now massive cock. It's now grown to full hardness and looks absolutely delicious. I stare and lick my lips. There should be no question in his mind what I want.

In the meantime, the seductive man next to me has started running his hands over the slick shiny bulge of my speedos as I was looking up. I turn so that he knows he is invited to do whatever he might desire. I feel his hands explore under the silky fabric. There is nothing under the fabric but moist skin and a quickly growing cock. I lift my ass from the bench and he slides the speedos down, removing them, and sinks to his knees between my legs.

My invitation worked. The man from the top bench has now stepped down to my bench and is on my right side. His cock is bobbing inches from my face. He slaps my face with that hard, beautiful cock. It is glistening in the subdued light of the sauna. Whether it's the sweaty moisture of the sauna or the precum from him stroking his cock I don't care. I want it and I want it in my mouth now. He continues to tease me and rubs the moisture on my face. I reach up to take his cock in my hand and he slaps it away. It is very apparent he is in control and will have his way with me.

While I have been focused on the cock in front of me, my friend between my legs has also taken control. He has cupped my balls in his hands as he has taken me between his lips and into his mouth. He kissed and licked the head and then worked his way down my shaft. He kept my balls in one hand as he used the other to stroke my cock while he made love to it with his mouth. He was tender, soft in his movements and actions with my cock. He had me hard as steel, wanting and feeling the need for more. It was teasing of a different kind.

I have never been in such a state. Two so very different actions taking my attention, demanding my attention, one loving and tender the other demanding and controlling. My mind and attention are divided. I don't know how to focus.

The cock at my face has me hypnotized. I'm craving that incredible cock. I can see it throb and pulse. I can feel the heat. I can smell the intoxicating aroma of his sweat and sex. I have never been so aroused and in need of a cock in my mouth, to feel, to taste, to fulfill my craving. It finally happens. He has stopped the teasing and thrusts his cock into my mouth and down my throat. He put his hands behind my head bobbing in and out of my mouth and throat with strong, deep, quick strokes. He was fucking my face, going deep, causing me to choke, triggering tears to run down my face. I wanted this cock. I wanted to enjoy its heat and hardness. I wanted to taste every last bit of the salty liquid from him but there would be none of that. This was his and his alone for his pleasure. I was nothing more than his fuck toy.

Then as quickly as the scene had started it stopped. The cock in my mouth was gone. The mouth on my cock was gone. I felt empty, incomplete, used and unsatisfied. What happened? I was about to find out.

I was ordered to stand up and bend over. The man that had been on his knees between my legs stepped up on the bench. The man that had been at my face got down and positioned himself behind me. I understood. I am blessed because I'm about to be spit-roasted, my favorite sex activity ever. I love having a cock in my ass and in my mouth at the same time, feeling full, giving satisfaction to two people at the same time.

My friend on the bench leans over, strokes his fingers through my hair and kisses me. His tongue lovingly probes my mouth and dances with my tongue. His hands move to my face and caress me. He stands and offers me his cock. It is a perfect cock. He brushes my cheek with its glistening head. It's hot, hard, smelling of sex and sweat, and so inviting. I want to love it the way he made love to my cock. I want to taste its saltiness. I want to feel its passion as I kiss, lick and suck it into my mouth and down my throat.

I feel spit being shot into my ass, my ass being probed with a tongue, being rimmed to get me ready for what is next. More spit, followed by a finger, and then two, are probing my ass, stretching me, getting me ready for the cock that I crave. I push back on his hand fucking myself on his fingers. His fingers go and he smacks my ass. I feel the heat and can't wait to feel his cock slide between my cheeks, probing my hole. Just as he had done with my mouth, there is no easy going. On one motion his cock head is at my opening and in one thrust he is deep inside of me. His balls slap my ass.

His hands are on my hips as he fucks me. My ass is being destroyed. Thrust after thrust, deeper and deeper until I feel like I'm being ripped apart. I've never been so thoroughly and completely fucked. He has taken every inch of me for his pleasure. He's been driven by a passion and desire that must be satisfied and will use me until he achieves his climax.

With each thrust of being fucked my face is being driven into the cock in my mouth. I had wanted to make love to this cock but that doesn't happen. I am just that fuck toy being impaled on the cock from behind and being driven into the cock in my mouth. The man behind me is controlling all of us. It is his show, his dance, his performance.

The final moment has arrived. I hear the man behind me moan and groan. I feel his cock pulse and spasm. He is filling me with his cum. This triggers the man in my throat to fill my mouth at the same time. I am exhausted, spent, used. I collapse on the bench. My fucker grabs his towel and leaves. My lover takes me into his arms and cuddles me. As I regain some strength he takes my head between his hands, strokes my face, and gives me one last passionate kiss. We grab our towels and head for the shower.

So begins my Saturday workout. Part two to follow as I don my lycra biking outfit and head off on the trail. The story will pick up as I stop at the park restroom and continue the workout.

https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/rothayato.481628/about

https://www.jotform.com/answers/2348861-missing-forms

https://form.jotform.com/200424494844052

https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthread.php/2230933-someone-hacked-my-acc

https://community.cloudflare.com/t/website-is-down-after-installing-cloudflare-ssl/194092/2

https://www.discogs.com/forum/thread/819813

https://reverb.com/shop/hayato-kawajiri/about

https://consumer.huawei.com/en/community/details/topicId_109943/

https://forum.slutmesh.com/index.php?threads/emira-kowalska-nude.680/

https://developer.qualcomm.com/forum/qdn-forums/software/qualcomm-neural-processing-sdk/67691

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Secrets: Encounter Ch. 01

The Summer of Francesca Ch. 16

Like Butter on a Summer Day Pt. 02