Anya Taylor-Joy Returns Pt. 03

Immediately after Anya and I returned from Karen Gillan's house, we coordinated on how to recover from our intense, slightly hangover-inducing night. I went to the kitchen to get us some water and a few things to nibble on, while Anya went upstairs to prepare the bath just the way she liked it. She had a knack for putting in the right amount of salts/oils/whatever it was for any situation, so I trusted her to do her thing.

When I returned to the bathroom, Anya was brushing her teeth while she waited for the bath to fill up. I did the same, grateful to refresh after being somewhat unprepared to spend the night at Karen's. As we did, I watched the bath begin to fill and at the same time sprout a large mound of blue-tinted bubbles. A smell filled the room that was difficult to describe. Maybe lavender or maybe patchouli? Or maybe even both.

Anya looked at me with loving eyes as she twirled her hair in her hands and quickly put it in a messy bun on top of her head. When she was finished she leaned over the edge of the spacious tub and dipped her fingers down into the water. She swirled it around a little to check the temperature, but while she did her dress pulled up a few inches more. It went from teasing the backs of her thighs, to teasing the bottom of her ass, and me trying to get a look at her pussy. When she turned back around, she caught me looking, and flashed a smirk. Then she beckoned me over. Anya raised both her arms up as I got closer, and I grabbed the bottom of her dress to pull it over her head.

Anya's amazing lithe body came into view, but before I could appreciate it fully she turned and stepped into the bath. She fully stepped in, and then slowly sank herself down into the water.

"Mmmmm..." Anya happily sighed as she sat down.

The bubbles came up to just over her tits, teasing her bare shoulders as she shifted into a comfortable position. I began to take my clothes off to join her. Anya watched with a seductive, patient look on her face. First I took off my shirt, and then as I was taking off my pants, Anya raised one leg out of the water. Wet, sudsy water ran down her calf back down as she pointed it almost straight up, and then ran her hand down it as if to tease. My pants were open but not down as I watched, and only when Anya looked away from herself and back towards me, did I push them down. Anya cracked a smirk as she saw what her tease had done to me, and then beckoned me to join her.

I took my phone out of my pants and set it on the ledge next to the bath before coming in. As I stepped in and began to sit down, Anya raised both her legs this time. She crossed her ankles as I slid down into the water across from her, and then set her legs down so they were resting on my chest. I sighed contentedly as the steaming water eased my body, and the scent went straight to my head. Relaxation was instantly achieved, and I closed my eyes as my fingers lightly felt their way up and down Anya's calf.

"Is this a falling asleep kind of relaxing bath?" Anya said, the tease apparent in her voice.

"Well, like our trip to the cabin, some of us didn't get to sleep on the drive," I teased back, keeping my eyes closed.

"Awwww" Anya sighed as she crawled forward across the bath. She kissed me on the cheek, and then leaned her body against mine. I put an arm around her and adjusted myself so we could sit together. Then we both slid down, with me resting my head on the back of the tub and Anya resting hers on my shoulder. I shut my eyes and relaxed in the water, feeling the smooth skin of Anya's hip on my hand. I didn't quite fall asleep, but my mind went to a nice place of having no cognizant thoughts.

Eventually, it was interrupted by a buzzing sound next to me. I glanced over to see that my phone was vibrating on the ledge next to us. I dried the palm of my hand on a nearby towel before picking it up. The screen simply read "KStew" but the picture displayed was a selfie. Kristen Stewart had taken it herself. She was naked in bed, with the covers hiding everything below her stomach. She was face down on the bed hiding her tits, but you could tell she was topless. Only her head was raised to allow her to stick her tongue out as she faced the camera.

"Kristen is calling now," I said quietly.

Anya perked up, raising her head and looking at the phone.

"And what have *you two* been doing during lockdown?" Anya asked.

"Nothing actually," I said, telling the truth. "She must have heard you were here."

Anya smirked, and then gestured for me to answer the phone.

"Heeey," I said into the phone as I kept eye contact with Anya.

"Hey. Dude. What the hell is going on?" Kristen's husky voice said quietly into the phone.

"I don't know, I assumed you would know something calling in the morning like this," I said back.

"What're you doing right now?" Kristen asked.

"Oh...you know," Anya silently adjusted her position next to me so she was slightly raised up onto her knees. She leaned in towards the opposite side of my face that I was holding the phone up to, and then quietly pressed her lips against my neck.

"Just relaxing," I said into the phone.

"But you're not alone right now?" Kristen asked.

Anya silently kissed her lips along my neck, onto my cheek, and then pressed them onto my lips one time.

"What makes you say that?" I asked Kristen.

"Come on dude, tell me..." Kristen said, almost too quiet to hear.

"Why are you whispering?" I asked, chuckling. Anya swung one leg over mine, and raised herself up onto her knees right in front of me.

"Shhh," Kristen whispered into the phone. I heard her take a few more steps, as if she were moving into a corner. "My girlfriend is sleeping."

"Sorry, so what's going on?" I asked again.

"I heard from Aubrey, who heard from Lizzy, that you and Anya were out at Karen's last night," Kristen said quietly.

Anya dipped both her hands into the water and raised two small handfuls up. She put her hands on her chest, allowing water to run down and rinse some of the suds off her tits. She rubbed her hands over both of them, and looked down at me.

"Yes, Anya's here," I said, my mouth curving into a grin.

"Come on man," Kristen whispered. "How do I get a notification for when that happens?"

"I didn't think you'd be interested. I haven't exactly heard from you."

"You know I don't leave my house for just anyone," Kristen teased.

I put one hand on Anya's stomach and then slid it up her chest. She bit her lip and leaned forward, trying to get me to touch her tits.

"And you will for Anya?" I asked.

"Well..." Kristen trailed off.

Anya put both her hands on my chest as she stared into my eyes, and then ran them down lower. They went back below the water to lightly grab my cock.

"I can understand that at least."

Anya started to stroke my cock under the water as she leaned in and began to kiss up my neck again.

"So what do you think?" Kristen asked.

I was quiet for a moment as I leaned my head back. Anya kissed her way up my neck to my lips, and silently kissed several times in a row. She backed off just an inch or so, giving me space to speak again.

"Ohhh I don't know," I teased Kristen on the phone. "We're pretty busy over here."

"Uuugh, come on. What do I have to do? Beg?"

Anya slid her tongue out of her mouth and lightly licked my bottom lip.

"Weeeell..." I said, and then was cut off by Anya silently pressing her lips to mine again. This time her tongue swirled around mine.

"Please? Come on, imagine the two of us ganging up on her," Kristen said.

Anya leaned back, and then gestured to me to sit up. I lifted myself out of the bath and sat on the ledge against the glass wall of the shower next to the tub. Anya's hands had left my cock rock hard, and with me sitting on the ledge she was the perfect height. Anya swished her hands around in the water, and then cupped them to lift some up. She let the water run down my cock and then stroked it down with her hands, wiping off the traces of suds that were on it.

"What's that noise?" Kristen asked quietly.

Anya put herself on her knees between my legs, and then leaned her mouth in. While staring up at me, she slid my cock into her mouth, and began to slowly swirl her tongue around the tip.

"...nothing," I finally said into the phone as my head drifted back.

Kristen said a few more things into the phone, but my brain didn't register them as Anya began to slide her mouth up and down. Those big brown eyes stayed locked on me as she silently sucked my cock.

"So what do you say?" Kristen asked quietly.

"Well, if you want to come over..." I said as I looked down at Anya.

With the tip of my cock in her mouth, Anya gave the slightest of confirming nods.

"Yeah that'd be fun," I finally said.

"Yessss, yes yes yes," Kristen whispered into the phone.

Anya went back to sliding her mouth up and down as Kristen kept talking.

"Ok, I'm gonna sneak off this afternoon, so I should be there early in the evening?"

"Yeah sounds good," I said as I wrapped my hand around the back of Anya's head and slowly guided her up and down.

"Alright, see you soon," Kristen said.

"Bye," I said quickly before turning off the phone.

Anya raised her head off my cock.

"So we have another friend coming up to play?" Anya asked with a smirk.

"I'm not sure if it's going to be *we* so much as you," I answered.

"Awww," Anya said as she raised herself up and kissed me on the mouth. "Someone's afraid of being left out. That's cute."

"I'm sure I'll manage," I grinned.

"I'll make it up to you either way," Anya said.

Anya stood up out of the bath, her body dripping water and covered in a glossy sheen of suds. She turned around, and then bent herself forward slightly. Her ass was pressed out as she reached back and grabbed my cock with one hand and my leg with the other. Anya barely parted her legs as she lowered herself down. The tip of my cock was pressed up where her thighs met her ass, and she then adjusted herself so it would slide up and into her pussy. Once she felt the tip press inside Anya released my cock, and then grabbed my other leg for support. Then she lowered herself down farther, sliding her pussy over my cock as she sat against me.

I put my hands underneath her, grabbing her ass. I lifted her up that way, while Anya pushed herself up with her legs and her arms gripping my thighs. She began to work herself up and down, riding my cock in a very direct way. With her legs together and the way she was moving up and down, she was incredibly tight. Anya moaned while her head leaned back. The noise bounced on the ceiling and back down at us. I had to moan too, feeling how great Anya's pussy felt from this angle. She continued to bounce up and down on my cock until I wrapped one arm around her waist and then moved us both.

My cock didn't even leave her pussy as I pushed her forward. Anya grabbed the edge of the bath as her knees went back down into the water, and then her arms went over the side. I bent her over the edge of the bath and continued to fuck her doggystyle. We were just high enough above the water to fuck without it slowing us down. Anya moaned harder as her head stayed tilted back toward the ceiling. I grabbed her hips and fucked harder, sloshing around the water underneath us with every thrust.

"Oh my god, oh my gooood..." Anya moaned in a quiet whimper.

She turned back and looked at me with pleading, half-dazed eyes.

"Can I cum on your tongue?" Anya asked urgently.

I immediately pulled out of her, and Anya raised herself up. She went from on her knees in the bath, to standing upright while remaining bent over. It moved her ass from my cock, to right in front of my face. I pressed my face against her still wet ass, licking from her pussy all the way up to her asshole. Anya moaned louder, and I quickly focused on her clit. I licked from behind, letting my entire tongue rub against her pussy but focusing on getting the tip of it against her clit.

That was apparently all Anya needed. Within 30 seconds of licking her clit, Anya's legs started to shake. I grabbed both of her thighs and pulled her into my face harder, and continued to lick her clit with fast, rapid flicks of my tongue. Anya's moans filled the bathroom and echoed out into the bedroom. Her hands tightened their grip on the edge of the tub, and her knees buckled as she started to cum. I held her up the best I could as she moaned and cried out, but as her orgasm came and went, she slowly slid back down.

Anya turned around, giving me a very naughty look as she bit her lip. Her face was red and flushed, but she still didn't seem done yet. She moved to the other side of the tub, and sat on the ledge against the wall. Then she spread her legs. I moved to her and shoved my cock back in, lifting her legs and spreading them wider. Then I began to wildly thrust into her. Apparently, I was closer than I realized, because within a minute or so, I was cumming and pumping a thick load right into Anya's pussy. When I was finished, the two of us sank back into the water, having to start our relaxation over from scratch.

When the two of us finally emerged from the bath, we began our day proper. I made us breakfast (since we forgot to eat any of the nibbles I had brought with), and we ate together in the kitchen. After that, we actually headed in different directions. Anya wanted to finish a book she had been reading, and I wanted to get a quick workout in. Certain positions on top of Anya were similar to doing pushups, and lifting her up to help her ride my cock was good for the arms, but not quite the same. I went to the gym at the end of the hall, and did my usual workout.

I hadn't worked out since Anya had arrived, so it was good to get into it again. But I definitely felt it sooner than I normally would, because of the intense activities from last night. When I was finished, I was just sweaty enough to make me realize that the bath with Anya was not quite enough to allow me to skip the shower. I walked upstairs to my room, where I found Anya laying on her stomach on the bed, her legs raised behind her and her ankles crossed. She was even dressed in clothes that weren't just a robe, wearing a black flouncy skirt and a dark red tank top.

"Better?" Anya asked, not looking up from her book.

"Yes, feeling much better now," I said. "I'm going to hit the shower."

"Alright, I'll leave you to it," Anya said.

I went into the bathroom, eyeing Anya as I did. I half expected her to follow me, but she didn't. Even after I had finished actually showering, I waited just a bit on the off-chance she would walk in and join me, but she didn't. I was a tad disappointed when I finished and did the rest of my post-shower routine. But when I exited the bathroom, clad only in a towel, I saw her game.

"You're back," Anya said with a wink.

She was still laying on the bed in the same position she was before, only now she was completely naked. When I approached the bed, Anya slid her book away, and then raised herself slightly off the bed to tease her body. I dropped my towel and climbed onto the bed and on top of her. Anya stayed face down as I kissed along her shoulders and up her neck, and then she turned her head to do the same to me.

"God you smell good..." Anya said as she rolled us over to climb on top of me.

The rest of the morning was lost as we started up again. After kissing all over my chest and feeling me up, Anya spun around and climbed on top of me. We started a very slow, very lazy 69, keeping each other locked in place for fear of disrupting the tease we were receiving from the other. From there, Anya climbed forward, mounting my cock and giving me a visually appealing reverse-cowgirl ride. In the middle of it I sat up and scooted us back so I could sit against the headboard of the bed. It also allowed me to reach around and play with Anya's clit while she rode, causing her to cum. After she did she fell forward, giving me the perfect opportunity to fuck her prone. I came from that, creampieing her pussy for the second time that day.

That was when the tiredness caught up with us. After we were done we actually made use of the bed, climbing into the sheets and falling asleep wrapped up in each other. We both lazily slept for a couple hours, waking up mid-afternoon. The rest of the day was spent being equally lazy, with the two of us walking down to the main living room and watching tv. This turned into some light making out, but we saved our energy. Kristen was due to arrive in a few hours.

The last thing we did before the window that Kristen said she would arrive in? Anya, being something of a tease, decided to pick out a special outfit just for Kristen. At first there was some debate regarding what that outfit would consist of. Problem was, Kristen's tastes were literally all over the place. Did she like girly girls? Yes. Did she like a more masculine look? Also yes. Did she like when girls were all dolled up? Yes. Did she like a more dressed down, lazy look? Yes again. As for me, I was basically an afterthought. Kristen was bisexual. We've had sex numerous times, but if previous experience was any indication, her eye would go directly to the female in the room. I wore a casual button up shirt and pants, approximately one fancy level below what I wore to Karen's house. Anya's outfit was more carefully planned.

We ended up assembling an outfit that hit a lot of different points. Anya primped herself up a little more, putting on some dark eyeshadow, and applying a coat of dark lipstick. For the bottom of her outfit, she put on a pair of tight black dress pants, and a pair of teal high heels. On the top she wore a vintage sleeveless button up blouse that featured a collar with round points trimmed in white, and over that a black blazer. Underneath everything? A very nice black lace bralette that was almost see-through, and a pair of black lace panties that matched the pattern of the bralette nicely.

It took a lot of willpower to avoid stripping off everything that I had just watched Anya put on. She looked so amazing with her petite frame hugged by the tight pants and narrow jacket, and her legs picked up by her heels as she clicked her way through the foyer. We went together to the lounge, where we waited for Kristen while having a drink together. I was behind the bar in order to mix, while Anya sat on one of the stools. I mixed us two old-fashioneds, and before I could move from behind the bar Anya was sipping hers and giving me a particular look. It was her eyes again. All she had to do was focus on me, and I was putty in her hands.

"So," Anya said with a flirty smirk as her finger circled the rim of her glass. "Do you come here often?"

"I do," I answered with a cocky grin and a nod. "You might even say that I own the place."

"Really? Wow," Anya said, her lips curling up into a smirk. "If that's the case, my friend has really good taste."

"Oh so you're meeting a friend here?" I asked, feigning ignorance.

"Yeah, well, I mean..."

Anya leaned forward on the bar.

"You see, I'm supposed to be meeting this girl here. It's kind of a date."

"Oooo, fun," I said.

"Yeah it's just..." Anya bit her purple lip in thought. "She's kind of intimidating."

"Oh I can understand that. So you're nervous?"

Anya nodded, "Yeah. What do guys do when they're nervous for a date?"

"Hah, generally? Cumming before a date really takes the edge off," I nodded with a grin.

Anya's eyes went wide in exaggerated shock.

"Oh. Well...haha," Anya giggled as she raised a finger to her mouth and clamped her teeth down on it. She acted like she was considering something. I was being serious when I answered the question, but now the idea was on my mind as well.

"I mean...no, I couldn't," Anya let out another giggle.

https://www.rezeptwelt.de/profile/nigocogu/960584

https://wdd.resellerclub.com/members/momugiwu/profile/

https://community.rspb.org.uk/wildlife/m/wildlife/770741

https://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3679168

https://www.repeatcrafterme.com/2014/05/diy-watermelon-buttons-with-polymer-clay.html

https://business.resortsandlodges.com/loyalty-takes-backseat-deals/

https://blog.rinnovabili.it/rinnovabili-nelle-emergenze/albe-dorate-e-futuro-piu-roseo-le-isole-ssese/

https://www.rouming.cz/roumingGIF.php?gif=57999

http://irzeczpospolita.rp.pl/fogbugz/default.asp?pg=pgPublicView&sTicket=50412_gqm04pa8

http://rutor.info/torrent/679894

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Secrets: Encounter Ch. 01

The Summer of Francesca Ch. 16

Like Butter on a Summer Day Pt. 02